Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tik ! Tok ! Tik ! Tok !

Yea... time passes...
I'm growing up....
Few hours till my 17th Birthday...
Yeah...
I'm surprised at myself...
I'm not looking forward to this day as I would usually...

I'm all laid up in bed with a broken heart...
I don't know if its just me or you too are feeling this...
I don't know how we got into this mad situation...
Trying to make it work,but, man, these times are hard...
Need you now but where are you?
Your not helping...
What you say and what you do...
Its different...

You said you wanted the old me...
But where's the old you...
All I'm feeling now is that...
You're taking me for granted...
More than you've ever been...

Skies are crying,
I am watching blankly...
Catching teardrops in my hands...
My face...
On my bike...strolling blindly around...
Only silence, as its ending,
Do you have to make me feel like there’s nothing left of me?

I seriously don't know why I still go back to you...
Even after all those scars you left me...
New year for me...
Am I gonna still waste my time fixing something...
That you're gonna break down again soon??

Question of the year!
Woots!

There are more important things in life...
Life's short...
Don't hesitate too long...
You'll find yourself missing chances after chances!
Do what you want!
Less regretting...
Have fun!
Before there's no time...

Plans may fail...
dissapointments may come...
Well, you gonna sit there and mourn for the rest of your life?
Or are you gonna pick it all up and find another chance?
You wake yet?
Haha....

Well my times almost up...
This is for now....



Toodles~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment