Tuesday 2 August 2011

Heels off The ground ! Heads Up !

Life is like a battlefield...
You never know what will happen next..
Gotta be on your toes...
And keep a heads up...

Challenges come everyday...
Gotta be prepared to face em..
One thing I learned from life...
Never expect too high..
Face the fact that you're not Superman..
But not expect too low...
Believe in yourself !

Always expect things will happen in the WORST scenarios...
Cause when it really is that bad...
You are prepared...
If its not that bad...
It'll be as easy as ABC..
Right?

Sad case how kids see this wonderful world...
And grow up to see this polluted , damaged world...

Growing up...
Noticing...
People that supported me...
Never really believed I had a chance...
Realizing how fake this world can be...
Freakin' Backstabbers...
Well...
Thank God there are still some that will really be there when you're falling...

What you see in this world ..
May not be what is really happening out there...
You may think you know somebody...
Wake up bro...
You're only seeing what He/She WANTS to let you see!

Some may think I'm a pessimistic...
Well...
I can tell you that...
I'm not...
I'm just being realistic..
No matter how optimistic one may be...
You gotta face the fact that what I'm saying is true!

I'm not calling on y'all to hate on this world..
I'm telling this only hoping that people can change...
People may think what I'm doing may not change anything...
What can 1 person do to change the world?
Well...
I'm doing my part...

So friends...
Suit up...
Get you gears ready...
Heels off the ground...
Heads up...
Stay strong...
No one is really alone...
You are alone only if you let yourself to be ! =)

I just write what I feel at the moment...
This post was inspired by a song...
If you really open your ear to understand this song I'm gonna post..
You'll feel me...
Everything I say is from My heart..

Lighters -- Ahmir

Hope you feel me...
Peace out. v (^.^) v

Toodles~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment