Sunday 31 July 2011

Getting Started

Woke up extra early today...
Found out that nobody's awake ...
Just me...
So kinda decided to write the first post on my newborn blog...
Honestly, I have no idea what to do with it...
Well, who cares? Might as well start writing...

Was living an easy life few years ago...
And it all started changing...
Life ain't easy..
You might think you know what's there , thinking
Oh, I know...Life's hard...just like everybody said...." ...
But when you get there its..
" Wow.. i didn't expect this"

Totally out of the blue...
I had some difficult times that I never experienced before...
Just getting started in life and all I see are obstacles...
Tough Choices...
Hard Decisions...
Sacrifices...
And I got a feeling that this is just a small morsel of whats waiting for me in the future...

Back to whe we were all kids...
Everyone seems so sincere and kind...
As times pass...
Even the unicorn looks like nightmare...
Everyone is wearing masks...
Covering up their own dark sides...
Well, I got to admit I was one of them...
Until recently...
I saw a friend that put on a mask ...
Too long...Too long....
That when he tried to get it off...
It was too late...
He already looked like the mask...
Get what I mean?

I told myself ever since..
Why should I care?
I'll be myself.
You like it ...
We're friends...
Don't like it?
BEAT IT...
Well of course I'm not that arrogant..
I still spend time tracing back to what I did...
Improve myself bit by bit...

Well...atleast I hope I can...
Wish me Luck!


Toodles~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment